REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR MOTHER DAUGHTER WEEKEND 2020!
SEPTEMBER 18-20, 2020!
Camp Nakanawa invites you to attend our 12th annual Mother Daughter Weekend! This event is designed to introduce little girls to camp by letting them spend a wonderful weekend at Camp Nakanawa, accompanied by their mother, grandmother, or other adult friend. The future campers (perfect age 5-11) and their chaperones will sleep in a cabin, tour the camp, canoe on the lake, ride horses, zipline, eat s’mores, go on a hayride, learn camp songs, and meet many current campers and counselors. This weekend is open to everyone, not just Nakanawa alumni! Space is limited, so be sure to register early. Please contact us if you have any questions at 931/277-3711 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The focus will be on prospective campers (suggested ages 5 – 11).
* Introduce your daughter, granddaughter or other favorite little girl to Nakanawa and its traditions, so that when she is of camp age, she’s ready to go!
* Introduce adult friends or relatives to camp.
* Get a behind-the-scenes look at camp for prospective campers and moms.
* Sample several of the most popular camp classes, including horseback riding, nature (meet and learn about the wild critters and snakes!), glee club and climbing wall/zip line.
* Experience camp life by sleeping in a cabin, eating in the Dining Hall, and waking up to the bell.
* Learn about the Amazon and Valkyrie teams, camp traditions and songs.
* Enjoy swimming and canoeing on the lake, a hayride, Council Ring, a lakefront cookout with a bonfire and s’mores, and Evening Entertainment.
* Meet Directors Ann and Pepe Perron, as well as current campers and counselors.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notifications must be received at least two weeks before the event to receive a full refund, no later than September 4th.